**


**
We have met for some years
No one knew we would say good bye this easily
However we still separated
With the memories that we built for a long time
Now gone
Difficult for us to handle the maps of our changing selves
Thinking to my self, this is the way it's supposed to be
But we did break up
Memories of our argument remained for a long time
I don't kow how we expect to see each other
When we were so young
Because we couldn't help ourselves from changing
They say it's painfull when you say good bye,
But we couldn't even feel that
We told ourselves calmy "that's just how is it"
I cried
As time passed at my own
Regreting and missing you
Looking at my self with a different heart
First as friend
Next as lovers
It's true what they say
When you break up it's hard to stay as friend
Still after that
We kept in touch once in a while
Even though I feel in love again with another person
I always called you when I was sad
Just crying silently
Telling you "you need to meet a good person too"
when I didn't really mean it
Telling my self for nothing "maybe he still like me"
I know
We were both really innocent
That we can't have that kind of love again
That it'll only remain as memories.
KY-

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kota Kecil

Tanpa Nama